Cockroaches are among the most disagreeable of household insects. They are associated with numerous pathogenic organisms, source of human allergens and assumptions of poor sanitation.
Common household pests are American cockroaches, German cockroaches, and Brown banded cockroaches.
Cockroaches start from an egg, develop into a nymph and finally an adult. An egg case laid by the adult usually contains between 16-50 eggs.
Cockroaches are mechanical vector that carry various pathogens on their body. They have been found to carry the pathogens that cause tuberculosis, cholera, leprosy, dysentery and typhoid, as well as over 40 other bacteria (like salmonella, staphylococcus and streptococcus) or viruses (including polio) that can cause disease. Their shed skin may trigger allergy or asthma.
To get rid if an infestation, insecticide is usually used to eliminate the roaches. However this must be combined with good hygienic and sanitation practices.
- Cockroaches are associated with unhygienic and filthy conditions
- Known to carry bacteria and germs that cause diseases
- All 3 forms of the life cycle, egg cases, nymphs and adults can be found in the infested area
- Unnecessary sources of water, food and hiding places should be eliminated
- Use traps, residual and non-residual insecticide sprays and insecticide dusts to eradicate cockroaches
Contact Us Now to prevent all these hassles @ 6205 5153 or firstname.lastname@example.org